5/30/08

A little updated information:

- It's official, I will be working at Midtown Scholar Book warehouse this summer.

- I'm moving to Harrisburg tomorrow.

- I will be living with my favorite sister, doing some wedding planning, party-throwing, and all the other things that sisters do with sisters who are brides-to-be.

- I will be at Spruce Lake this summer for at least a week...not sure what I'll be doing, but it will feel really great to go back and see some of you.

- I'm looking into volunteer opportunities with Bethesda Mission and Paxton Ministries.

- I will be mastering my cooking skills (or trying to acquire a few average cooking skills) and will be making plenty of Thai food. So if you are in the area, come over and I'll cook for you! Or we could cook together :)

So that is what's newest! Looking forward to spending a lot of time with those of you in the H-burg/Mech-burg/G-tham area this summer.

And also: I have a newfound appreciation for Brett Dennen and his great lyrics, planting marigolds and impatiens, and the messages inside dove dark chocolates. And this song, which is so good I had to post it:



:)
peace.