We are growing pole beans this summer, and they are beating all the other seedlings on our windowsill. It appears they are racing upward and outward toward the window, as if they can hardly wait for summer, to be outside, to grow green and strong, to bear fruit. They tower six inches over the small, fragile sprigs of the rest of our seedlings and I'm not sure what we'll do with them because it'll be a few weeks before we will be able to put them in the ground outside.
What to do with all this new growth? Where do we put the wild things, and the things that have quickly outgrown their dixie cups? How do we create space for the deepening roots, the wanting-to-climb-&-curl stems?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am having the same issue right now...except mine are brussels sprouts. I want to re-pot mine today but what to do with all the many very large pots in this tiny apartment?
ReplyDeleteLove you