2/28/11

harrisburg living: part 2

Harrisburg has become its own thing. It is not the "in between" place that I thought it would be (and treated it as for the last five months); it is its own place, its own chapter (unlike the first in many ways, similar still), filled with its own story that does not necessarily put me on a plane to Thailand in such and such amount of time.

I am staying because, after months of important wandering and quiet questioning, Jesus' peace happened to descend on the decision to stay.

I can't know what it means that I have returned and am staying in Harrisburg for the time-being. So long as I wake up and have the awareness of the blessings that are a loving community and a global family, and can detect better than the day before the Voice that speaks softly, I will stay with joy, in joy. And I will be dreaming up what seedlings to start in the coming weeks, what kind of quiche I should make on Saturday, what to expect for my first day on the new job tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment