This is true when you are trying to blend the ingredients for gingerbread people too quickly and get flour all over yourself, as well as in the figuring out of life plans. One of these lessons is easier than the other.
News - I really liked train travel. Now I am back on the East Coast and spent a few hug-filled, story-telling days in Harrisburg before heading to NJ for Thanksgiving. I am between these two places for the foreseeable future. My hopes to return to Thailand have not been dashed, but have been changed. God's timetable is not my timetable, which has made things change. I am waiting and preparing, but I have a solid chunk of time to live in the meantime.
Jubilee Partners in GA?
Hitchhike to the West Coast to live with Linds, Kaitlin, and Rachel in Seattle?
Find somewhere to study horticultural therapy?
Keep bees?
Squat in all my favorite East Coast cities?
Grow things somewhere?
Work with people somewhere?
Feed my need to stay?
Feed my need to move?
Good options, all these, but I will probably stay put in Harrisburg for the time being, find some work, take a pottery class, study Thai, learn more from the poor here, and make gingerbread people slowly. I am in no rush.
12/4/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment