7/5/10

Primrose 8

Dreaming about Community. Doing Community.

"More and more, the desire grows in me simply to walk around, greet people, enter their homes, sit on their doorsteps, play ball, throw water, and be known as someone who wants to live with them. It is a privilege to have the time and freedom to practice this simple ministry of presence..." -HN

There have been so many thoughts and questions and dreams about community and what it means to be part of community here in Allison Hill, as we think about how to put hands and feet to Christ's love for our neighborhood. Even as I'm sensing that my time of learning and being is ending (for now) with this beautiful community I am only just getting to know, I know that God can lead me back here someday. And I am hoping God will.

No comments:

Post a Comment