5/4/10

these days

I have been a little bit inaccessible lately. My nose has been in books, my hands have been in dirt and with beads, and my eyes and ears and mouth have been more devoted to people. (No, I don’t eat people; I talk with them.)

To give a more general update, I decided to give you a glimpse at my bedside table, which often adequately describes where my thoughts/prayers are and what I am thinking about specifically surrounding the present and the future. These days, it is a good reflection. And so, I present to you my bedside table collection:

3 comments:

  1. I like it! no wonder you always have good thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Those are fun to see. Especially some Viv Grigg. Though I'm also excited to read 'More Than Equals' and 'Half the Sky'. I was under-impressed with 'Follow Me to Freedom' and 'The Scandal of the Evangelical Conscience' but you'll have to let me know what you think.

    Grace & Peace,
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I love it. Looks somewhat similar to my bedside table, hehe. So do you jump around or do you read more systematically?

    ReplyDelete