6/21/07

so here it is...

I started a blog. Not because I needed another journal to write in, but I needed a better way to communicate with all of you collectively and record important things that are happening, of course! This could be one of those things that I start and then never touch again, but I'm taking my chances. :)

I leave for Puerto Rico tomorrow, which is exciting and makes things hectic and crazy today! I'm in the middle of packing for Puerto Rico AND Thailand, shoving things in my bag for Thailand and then realizing I will need them in Puerto Rico. So...my room is a disaster area and I really don't have time to be doing this right now...welcome to my life :)

I'm mostly excited about these next several weeks, but I've had (and probably will continue to have) moments of "anticipation" (at its best, it's anticipation...mostly it's nervousness). I really don't know what I am getting myself into, but I'm learning to trust that God will continue to unfold the path before me...and give me little doses of courage to take the next steps...even if they are slow steps, and meek steps. I'm okay with that.

Only by the grace of God go I, go I.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment